Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Am Thankful

One thing I know for sure is that I do not give enough gratitude, so on the eve of my 36th Thanksgiving on this earth; I’d like to give thanks to those close to me:


To Barista Papa:
Thank you for supporting our family for the past 6 years so I could stay home with our children. It means more to me than you will ever know.

Thank you for taking a shower with Green Tea every night and giving him his tea tree rub down.

Thank you for making me laugh, god knows we must keep our sense of humor!

To Mom:
Thank you for being my very best friend.

Thank you for always taking my calls, no matter what time of day.

Thank you helping me create great memories with my children.

To Dad:
Thank you for giving me a scientific mind.

Thank you for giving me a love for modern furniture.

Thank you for all of your supportive words, they mean so much.

To Double Mocha:
Thank you for keeping me on my toes, I do have “eyes in the back of my head”.

Thank you for whistling "while we work", it makes the me smile.

Thank you for your sweet thoughts and stories about grandpa.


To Double Macchiato:
Thank you for teaching me all of the words to the latest pop songs.

Thank you for all of your tender touches.

Thank you for reminding me that it is okay to cry.


Green Tea:
Thank you for all of your energy and zest for life.

Thank you for teaching me about consistency.

Thank you for reminding me that we are what we eat.

Happy Thanksgiving. . .we all have so much to be thankful for. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing,I am very thankful you are my daughter.

Kirsten said...

Happy Happy Turkey Day!!

onecoatsam said...

Great stuff; beautiful children.

Please say hello to Barista Poppa, aka "Ari".